CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gotta Love Texas

Oh yes it was another wonderful Spring day here on the farm. The sky was clear, the sun was shinning, and I had lots planned to do outside, from breaking ground on the garden to watering and weeding. There was lots for Nana and the kids to do inside as well, from wash to cleaning to cooking. Then what happens? Well let's see first the pump went out on the community well, the repair man says that our well is the oldest in the community (there are 5 different grids) and he only knows of one company that still manufactures the parts, in Pasadena!!!! Putting a newer style pump on the older system did not work at all!!! they had to order the pump it should be here tomorrow, so we have no running water!!! Then around 2 p.m. I got hit with a severe allergy attack. I have sneezed for 9 hours now, with no sign of stopping, my nose hurts and I am so tired it is not funny.
We were also supposed to make the brownies for the bake sale, couldn't do it with me sneezing so we had to put it off, hopefully we can get them done tomorrow cause they have to be at the extension office by 4 tomorrow.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you are feeling better. Yuck. I never had seasonal until I moved to Texas.

I was checking into our water. Thankfully our development has a gas powered back up. Never had thought about it before.

Have a wonderful day.

Post a Comment