CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

NO sleep for the wicked

So much for any sleep for me tonight. The storms just started back up full force, and Bob is still at my sisters loading up the last load. This normally wouldn't bother me, but this is a really nasty looking storm and she lives an hour away on a good day. I just called him and asked him to leave the rest for tomorrow, but i was told that there is no storms there so he is fine. he is not cosidering the fact that the storms are here and between here and there. I was told that i was a worry wort and to just let him get finished.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I worry when the weather gets bad too.

I just moved to South Texas from Ohio this past July.

I found your blog on Farm Girls Connection. Glad to met you and your family.

Have a blessed day.

Melanie Bickham said...

Amy,
I am glad to meet you. Are you on the North or South end of the Houston area? My mother lives down that way.

Post a Comment