CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, first day of the freeze

Ok lets see, I don't think it got over 25 degrees today. Even my goats thought I was crazy today, I tried to let them out and they looked at me like I was insane. Cooped up inside today with the kids, and then bob got sent home early from work!!!! That's ok kinda got productive today, we banded Rocky today, man he is not a happy camper. I should have been working on school work but I just didn't have the brain power to do it. Tomorrow I will buckle down and do some work as well as hopefully working on our room somemore.
It is cold in here as well as outside. First project after the thaw out is to seal these windows!!!! Welp enough for now, gonna go play some games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment