CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

As May draws to an end:

Wow looks like an entire month slipped by, ok so almost 2 months, before I was aware of it. Alot of things have been going on around here, from births to moves to the end of the semester, I am not sure where to begin.





OK so we have purchased a new house and land, I won't bore you with the details, just be prepared to see all the pictures soon as we make improvements and get everyone/thing settled. Millie had her babies, Lexi, Le Pew and the smallest Flashy Lassie. I have promised the kids that they can show them in the State Fair this year so we will see how this goes.






I passed the semester and am ready to head into the summer!!! Oh what a summer it shall be, building decks, porches, stalls, barns, and playgrounds, as well as fencing and normal repairs to the Farm.




I know that I am not the most faithful in posting but please bare with me and I will attempt to keep everyone informed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment