CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crazy weather

Sat here yesterday and last night watching what appeared to be normal rain clouds move over our are and heading to the North East. By the afternoon many families lives had changed and come the evening many more would change. It has always amazed me how rapidly mother nature can change. I know we laugh here in Texas and say that if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it will change, but this year that old addage has been truer than normal.
I have seen strange weather events around here in my lifetime, from freak sandstorms out of West Texas that make their way all the way to the DFW area, to snow and ice storms in April/early May. I have even lived through many of the wonderful Texas tornados, sometimes passing right over my house, but I would have to say that this storm season as been the worst, most distructive and devestating one that I can remember.
I'll be honest, if the tornado season is this bad, and we are heading into hurricane season, than God help us because we are in for some freaky, messed up weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment