CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moving on

Well we made it through these last 2 days with no major break downs, (at least any that were witnessed). I did have a histerical laughing spell last night after breaking out in an acopelo rendition of "Cat's in the Cradle", my mom kept telling me that if I needed to cry then cry, oh I cried and laughed and scared my son because he thought I was "going to blow" at one time I was laughing so hard.
So today we concentrate on putting up the final posts for the side yard fence and on finishing up the stall in the girls pen and hopefully getting another one or two built. The high today is only supposed to be 97F so we will see how much we can get done because that heat index is another story

0 comments:

Post a Comment