CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 and the resolutions

Well, wow 2011 is rapidly coming to an end and what do we have to show for it? WELL.....
1. We have the new farm/ranch which came with some wonderful neighbors.
2. We have seen our Goat herd increase and decrease but we are still thriving.
3. We have survived losses, both physically and emotionally.
4. We have moved closer to the end of school.
5. Life's lessons have been hard and scary, as the upcoming changes in life will show.
For 2012 I pray that we can move forward and start anew. I have heard many people talk about having a calling, a need or desire to do something for no rational reason at all and honestly I have brushed it off and thought to myself "yeah right, the only reason you are doing this is to prove you can or to shock everyone", But here goes, I have a pull to change my life for what I hope to be the better. I will be graduting in May and will begin looking for a job shortly there after. This job search was originally limited to our local area, however I have an urge to look outside of our state. Yes, I want a change but this need/calling has been growing for the last few months, yet I have fought and resisted it. Then tonight while mom and I were sitting here talking I mentioned the need to start over and she looked at me with the straightest face and said she was still feeling the pull to NC, which is strangely enough where I have been dreaming of, thinking of, being pulled to.
I do not know what will happen, I do not know why it will happen, all I do know is that this change is needed and if I do not follow through with it nothing will ever satisfy me until I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment