CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The hardest Month of my life by far

I would have to say that January is now ranked up there as the hardest month of the year for me for awhile. Last year we lost Nana in January, Papa's Birthday is in January, and this year we lost Dad in January. Yes Dad passed away January 3, 2012 he got his extra year and then some. Life is hard, in fact I caught myself a couple of times today on emails thinking that I needed to forward that to Dad because he would get a kick out of it, then the truck was acting up and I started to pick up the phone to call him and literally had his number pulled up and was about to dial it.
It's gonna be real hard but we will make it!! I love you Dad, I Love you Nana and miss you both dearly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment